Thursday, April 18, 2013

Arriving ~

Not long ago, my days felt so very long.  So long, in fact, that I didn't even want to finish them.

Lately, I'm quite certain they aren't even 24 hours!  What the hell?!  Nope, it has nothing to do with daylight savings, either.

I would totally schmooze Time if it would help lend just one, two, five more hours, my way.  

I actually believe all of this has so much to do with arriving.  Arriving just as I am, wearing whatever I want, with or without makeup or brushed hair.  Arriving without the memo, via text or voicemail, explaining the necessary changes that I'll need to make all in the name of "self-improvement".  Arriving empty-handed and being enough.  Arriving right where I am without using my misguided GPS.  Arriving on his doorstep or my own doorstep, just so long as I arrive.

Yes, I have arrived without loss of life and exactly who I want to be today.  Greeted with smiling eyes and an open heart, I never want to finish this day.  Or, any others...


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment