Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Just Need Someone ~

Today I just need someone.

Not to take out the garbage or pick up milk from the store. I just need someone to be right here next to me for no reason at all other than it is the only place to be.  Right next to me.

No boredom, no wishing for more, no thoughts of what could be or isn’t getting done. Nope, just right next to me and alright with it, or even happy about it.

I don’t have these days often, it usually is that I need someone to pick up a kid or pick up a prescription or something because there’s just one of me and all of that mundane crap we all have to do.

I don’t want to need anyone, I don’t like to need anyone, I especially don’t like to say that I do. But, I do. At least for today.

I’ll have to convince myself in one of the myriad ways I have in the past that I’m really okay to be here alone. I’m fine, the world is still turning.

And, there’s really no option because I am clearly so very alone today.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment